Author Topic: Psycho gf in my phone  (Read 576 times)

Detonator

• View Profile
Psycho gf in my phone
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:25:38 AM »
Hello I bought a brand new phone from Verizon in November 2017 it's an LG K20 and it's on my own plan in the US. I use Lookout that came with it and it always tells me everything is fine. I also happen to have a psycho insecure jealous girlfriend. Somehow she magically knows all the things I've looked at or talked about or done on my phone that day while she's at work and manages to casually slip it into conversation that evening when she gets home. I'm not doing anything naughty or anything against our relationship I just feel extremely violated with my online privacy. she stalks every single one of my followers their family members where they live where they work I don't even know who these people are but yeah she tells me all about them and accuses me of cheating with them. My question is if I get a new phone will all of the stop? Does she have some kind of app on my phone? If I get an iPhone can she still hack it? I'm pretty sure she has some weird spy apps on my phone because I always keep my location turned off but yet the notification pings randomly that it found my location. she gives me absolute grief about everything I do online and I don't even have pictures posted below the neckline. If I make a new email address or ig he texts me about it within the hour. I don't know what to do but I would like to feel like an adult and like a normal human being. Anyone have insight? Please dont tell me to just leave him unless you're going to give me thousands of dollars to help me be financially independent enough to do so.

Raiden

• View Profile
Re: Psycho gf in my phone
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 06:00:20 AM »
Also, I'm sorry you're in the situation you're in. I understand it's not always easy, or even feasible, to leave, and I hope you're working towards a solution even if you can't presently

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 06:00:47 AM »
Also, I'm sorry you're in the situation you're in. I understand it's not always easy, or even feasible, to leave, and I hope you're working towards a solution even if you can't presently
Always thinking forward!

Raiden

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 06:01:05 AM »
Always thinking forward!
I would leave his ass in a heartbeat

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 06:01:29 AM »
Always thinking forward!
I would leave his ass in a heartbeat
I wish but I'm fresh out of all the things needed for that

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 06:01:44 AM »
I also forgot to add that when I open my phone random apps will be open in my app tray that I didn't open or the apps that I had open are in different windows or like everytime I open my inbox by Gmail one of my rarely-used email addresses is forefront not sure if that's a clue to anything

Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 06:02:02 AM »
the idea of doing a factory reset is good. or go to settings and see if you have any weird app installed. and see if any app have weird permissions enabled.

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 06:02:20 AM »
the idea of doing a factory reset is good. or go to settings and see if you have any weird app installed. and see if any app have weird permissions enabled.
That was the first thing I did, and nothing came up. Also bought the extender thing from lookout that told me everything is fone for,the last 6 mos but all of this nonsense continues so idk

Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 06:02:52 AM »
That was the first thing I did, and nothing came up. Also bought the extender thing from lookout that told me everything is fone for,the last 6 mos but all of this nonsense continues so idk
then definitely fsctory reset, and after that, don't let your boyfriend get your phone when you're not there so he can't install/do stuff anymore.

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 06:03:02 AM »
Its always been locked

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »
I'm guessing that doesnt matter lol

Benz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 06:03:46 AM »
If your Gmail's recovery email is linked to your bfs email , it's very easy for him to change and get into your account. Make sure you change the recovery email and phone no on your Gmail, change the password afterwards. Do a factory reset of the phone and start as new

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 06:04:03 AM »
If your Gmail's recovery email is linked to your bfs email , it's very easy for him to change and get into your account. Make sure you change the recovery email and phone no on your Gmail, change the password afterwards. Do a factory reset of the phone and start as new
Thank you, I will look again to see if he linked in there. Wasnt last time i checked, as why I'm still baffled.

Coudy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 06:04:16 AM »
..well that's not a healthy relationship at all. I'm sorry that's happening to you.

Detonator

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 06:04:32 AM »
..well that's not a healthy relationship at all. I'm sorry that's happening to you.
No its not, and it's quite frustrating.