Author Topic: IPhone lost  (Read 551 times)

Kylo

• View Profile
IPhone lost
« on: April 24, 2018, 06:18:39 AM »
I lost my iPhone one week ago and I couldn't retrieve it yet. Do you know what possibilities has the founder to unlock my phone? Can he do it ?

Creed

• View Profile
Re: IPhone lost
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 06:19:05 AM »
Some folk forgo any locks. If you didn't it's open. Why not remotely use find my phone and remote wipes or set it to Lost Mode? (how is on the web so I pause here.)

Kylo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:19:37 AM »
Some folk forgo any locks. If you didn't it's open. Why not remotely use find my phone and remote wipes or set it to Lost Mode? (how is on the web so I pause here.)

yes I did all the above and my question is if the person who found it can hack the lock,delete everything and use reset factory to reactivate it and use it.
Flag

Creed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 06:19:44 AM »

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19299?locale=en_US

As to them wiping the phone, well it is lost and you can not control them wiping it and installing an alternate OS to regain use. But Lost Mode is going to stop them from the usual factory reset and getting value from the phone.
Flag

johnbelley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 06:20:13 AM »
Let your carrier know so that the IMEI is registered on your provider's lost/stolen list.

Eason

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 06:20:52 AM »
f Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device

Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map...
Turn on Lost Mode ...
Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement.

Emily Baker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 02:54:02 AM »
If you want to recovery your data,there are three ways:

First method –By Using iPhone Data Recovery Software : This will help you to recover lost or deleted iPhone photos that you have accidentally deleted from “Recently Deleted” folder on iPhone as well as from iPad or iPod Touch.

Second method – From iTunes Backup: You can also restore iPhone photos deleted from recently folder by using iTunes backup files. So, if you created iTunes backup then use it to recover photos.

Third method – By Using iCloud Backup: You can also restore iPhone photos deleted from recently folder by using iCloud backup files. So, if you created iCloud backup then use it to recover photos.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 03:16:41 AM by Emily Baker »

Emily Baker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 11:09:34 PM »
When you cannot find your Android phone or iPhone, you need to:
1. Make sure whether your phone is lost
If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Find My iPhone or Android Device Manager to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away.
2. Change the passwords of important accounts
Once you lose your phone, the most important thing is to change the passcodes of the accounts that you have signed in on the device. To achieve that, you can login to your accounts on computer and then go with the instructions on the screen to change the passwords. This would protect the security of your personal information and property.
3. Contact the phone carrier
After changing the passcodes, the next step you need to do is to contact your carrier and tell it that the phone is lost or stolen. Then the carrier will stop the service and start the process of getting your number transferred to a new device. Now the people who steal your phone will not be able to do anything on your phone so you do not need to worry that your families or friends would be cheated.
4. Inform your employer
If the phone you lose is a work phone, you cannot forget to inform your employer. That's because the phone saves the information of your clients and colleagues and work-related files. So it would be a big problem if the thief reveals these data. What's more, after knowing the truth, your company can take preventive steps to secure its data. For example, your company might be able to delete the data on your phone remotely.
5. Wipe your phone remotely
At last, remember to erase the data on your phone which can 100% guarantee the security of your phone data. But you are only suggested to do this operation when you absolutely ensure that the phone is stolen cause these erased data is unable to be recovered unless you have backed up them to computer or other device in advance.

Next time,find a reliable tool backup all the important to your computer in advance to avoid loss more.

ogyoutube

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »
If you want to download YouTube Videos on your iPhone than you should try this Ogyoutube iOS.

Debi567

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 03:50:21 PM »
Everything is possible, even Apple gives a tracking features but hackers are so wise.

On the off chance that you need to know how might you get iMessage on pc and get iMessage on PC without Escape, continue perusing throngh this underneath article. Truth be told, it is anything but difficult to get to iMessage on the web and download iMessage history from your iPhone on your PC. iMessage is a texting administration created by Apple organization, it is one of the best and also the customary content MMS, SMS and the talking application.

c4cyber

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 11:53:34 PM »
if Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device

Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map...
Turn on Lost Mode ...
Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement.
and if find my iPhone isn't enabled than you can't do much here. Well, if some one stole your iPhone, he knew what he is going to do with that and if its lost, and someone else found it yet not gave back to you, he probably has a way to unlock it.