Is N?xus 6 w?rth th? pri???

• 2 Replies

Goodman

• TC
    • View Profile
Is N?xus 6 w?rth th? pri???
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:56:11 AM »

W?ll, th?r? ?r? m?ny ?sp??ts whil? buying ? sm?rtph?n?.
N? d?ubt n?xus 6 h?s h?ll l?t ?f gr8 sp??s.
13 mp f/2.2 ??m?r?.
? ??m?r? with this f???l ?p?rtur? is gr8 but it is ?ls? pr?vid?d in s?m? ?hin?s? ph?n?s lik? mi3 whi?h h?s th? s?m? sp????d ??m?r? whil? gi?n?? ?lif? ?7 h?s 16 mp f/2.2 ??m?r? whi?h ??sts ?r?und 24k.
S? ??m?r? ??uld h?v? b??n b?tt?r but still th? diff?r?n?? w?n't b? ??ught by hum?n ?y?.
2.7 GHz qu?d ??r? sn?pdr?g?n 801
Wh?n this ph?n? w?s l?un?h?d, n? ?th?r sm?rtph?n? h?d ?v?r us?d this ?hips?t. S? this ?hips?t is kind ?f l?t?st ?nd s? will giv? u privil?g? t? run ?ny high ?nd g?m?.
S? ? thumbs up h?r?.
3 GB r?m
This is quit? g??d but m?st ?f th? ph?n?s in this pri?? r?ng? pr?vid? 3 GB ?f r?m.
?r?und 6 in?h?s ?f qu?d HD displ?y
This displ?y will turn ur h??d ?r?und.
Its th? b?st displ?y ?nd is n??rly h?s th? s?m? r?s?luti?n lik? th? r?tin? displ?ys in iP?ds. But sin?? n?xus 6's s?r??n is sm?ll?r, it will h?v? ? b?tt?r PPi (pix?ls p?r in?h) r?ti? th?n th? ip?d.

Re: Is N?xus 6 w?rth th? pri???
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 11:01:26 AM »
It's kind of hard to answer the question if a device is worth the price or not, because in my opinion none of the devices that are out today are worth the amount they are asking.  I'm not saying that the technology isn't amazing because it s, and lets face it 10 or even 5 years ago we wouldn't have expected the devices to be as good as they are now.

That doesn't mean they are worth the money e are expected to pay though, and while for some spending $1000+ on a smartphone that's out of date within 6 months might be acceptable, for the majority of people they can't justify spending that amount of money, and even if they could they wouldn't.

Re: Is N?xus 6 w?rth th? pri???
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 02:40:13 PM »
I picked up my nexus 6 about a month ago and it's great. Android 6.0 update right away. plus you can get good ass deals. I saw a 32gb model for $289 recently. I spent $350 which was a good deal?